Area Summer Food Service Program Informaiton
6 months ago
Any family interested in finding information about Summer Food Service Programs and locations can do one of the following:
· Call 211
· Call 1.866.3Hungry or 1.877.8Hambre
· Text “MEALPA” to 877877 during the summer months
· Visit the website: www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
· Use the site locator for smartphones – Rangeapp.org
5 months ago
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
- You will first need your child's student ID number. You may get this number by contacting your child's school or contacting food services at (814) 849-8372 x3500. You can also email us at email@example.com .
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in to MySchoolBucks.com you will be taken to the home page.
- Click My Kids from the main menu or from the blue navigation bar.
- This is a listing of the students on your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information.
- Click Add (next to your child's name) to continue.
- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.
- NOTE: Your child's transaction history report will not display information during the initial account setup process.
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child's name.
- If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child's name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit.
- You will be directed to the PayPal site to enter your payment information.
- You have the option to use your exisiting PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.
- If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.
- If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, MySchoolBucks.com will not store your financial information.
- Click Pay Now when finished.
- Click Pay once again to finish the process.
Meal Account Low Balance Notifications
Student meal account low balance notifications will be sent by email. If you would like to receive email notifications please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the email please provide your child's name, grade, and your email address.
6 months ago
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:
http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) E-mail: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.