Kindergarten Registration - 2019-2020 School Year
Kindergarten registration for the 2019-2020 school year will take place February 26, 27, & 28 at Northside Elementary School. Registration will be available from 9:00am to 12:00pm and from 1:00pm to 3:00pm on February 26th & 27th, and from 1:00pm to 7:00pm on February 28th. You must call (814) 849-1118 for an appointment and your child must be 5 years old on or before July 1, 2019.
- Your child
- Proof of child's age - Any one of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: birth certificate, notarized copy of birth certificate, baptismal certificate, copy of the record of baptism - notarized or duly certified and showing the date of birth, notarized statement from the parents or another relative indicating the date of birth, a valid passport, a prior school record indicating the date of birth.
- Child's immunization records
- Proof of residency - A parent's/guardian's "residence" is based on where they are domiciled, where they sleep, or, according to the PA Supreme Court, where they "have a factual place of abode evidenced by their physical presence at that particular place." Owning or leasing a piece of property is not your "residence" unless you are physically residing at that place. Acceptable documentation includes three (3) of the following:
- Valid PA Department of Transportation driver's license, with current physical district address
- Valid PA Department of Transportation identification which designates a current physical district address (photo ID)
- Valid PA automobile registration with current physical district address
- Current (within 30 days) utility bill with current physical district address, such as gas or electric bills
- Current tax statements with current physical address (ex: Personal, Real Estate, Income, Homestead, etc.)
- Current (within 30 days) credit card bill with current physical district address
- Current check stubs from employer/wages with current physical district address
- Copy of state or federal program enrollment forms with current physical district address (ex: ACCESS, WIC, etc.)
- A deed with current physical district address
- A valid lease with current physical district address
Important Parent MeetingPlease try to attend one.
Thursday, February 21st at 6:00pm at Northside
Friday, February 22nd at 9:30am at Northside