Superintendent Candidate Information
Brookville Area School District
Superintendent’s Application & Instructions
When applying for the Superintendent’s position, please include the following:
- Completed Brookville Superintendent Application
- A copy of your PA Letter of Eligibility
- All Other Professional Credentials
- Graduate College Transcripts
- Three (3) Letters of Support – must be no more than one (1) year old
- All Clearances (as listed below) should not be submitted at this time. We will request hard copies of these documents at a later date in this process.
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Background Check
- FBI Federal Crime History Record (Fingerprint)
* Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
*All applicants for this position must also complete the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release for their current employer AND must also complete one disclosure for each of the applicant's former employers that were school entities or where the applicant was employed in a position having direct contact with children! (Therefore, the applicant may have to complete more than one disclosure form.)
*PLEASE NOTE – THE SEARCH COMMITTEE UNDERSTANDS THAT PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS MAY WISH TO MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY IN SEEKING THIS POSITION DURING THE INITIAL PHASE OF THE APPLICATION/SEARCH PROCESS. THE COMPLETION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PA SEXUAL MISCONDUCT/ABUSE DISCLOSURE FORM WILL NOT BE REQUIRED UNLESS YOU ARE SELECTED AS A FINALIST FOR THIS POSITION. IF YOU ARE SELECTED AS A FINALIST – YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SUBMIT THE DISCLOSURE RELEASE FORM(S) AT THAT TIME.