What is the most meaningful thing a teacher has ever taught you or said to you?
- “Mr. Province telling me to spike a bean bag and not a phone.”
Best and worst part about being a senior?
- “Best: Teachers are awesome; Worst: Deciding your afterschool plans.”
What did you want to be when you grew up in elementary school versus now?
- “Growing up: NFL Player; Now: Architect.”
If you could start school over, what would you do differently?
- “Maybe try a little harder.”
If you could travel back in time, to the beginning of high school, what would you tell yourself?
- “Just turn in the work and you’ll be set.”
Who inspired you throughout high school?
- “Big Mike.”
What has motivated you to get through high school?
- “My family.”
What scares you the most about leaving high school and going into the “real world”?
What is one word to describe your high school experience?
What is the most difficult decision you’ve had to make relating to high school?
- “What I will do following high school.”
What advice would you give to underclassmen?
- “Do you work.”
- “Making tons of money.”
ADA Compliance Errors0