Best and worst part about being a senior?
- “The worst part about being a senior is senioritis.”
What did you want to be when you grew up in elementary school versus now?
- “In elementary school, I wanted to be a vet, now I want to own my own equine business.”
When high school gets difficult, how do you cope?
- “I cope by either spending time with my dog or creating art.”
What is your first day of school traditions?
- “We usually valet a picture in front of the Catholic Churches' rock, or our basement door (depending on the weather).”
If you could change a rule, which rule would you change and why?
- “The dress code rule.”
What was your best tardy (late to class) excuse?
- “The cows got out.”
If you could start school over, what would you do differently?
- “Find more friends, the ones you think will have your back usually never do. Never limit your social circle to anyone.”
If you could travel back in time, to the beginning of high school, what would you tell yourself?
- “Don’t waste your time on unsupportive people.”
What has motivated you to get through high school?
- “A good career, and my ESA.”
A song that best describes high school is…?
- “‘I’ve got a dream’ from the movie ‘Tangled’.”
What scares you the most about leaving high school and going into the “real world”?
- “Paperwork (a.k.a. legal documents I can mess up).”
What is one word to describe your high school experience?
What is the most difficult decision you’ve had to make relating to high school?
- “Staying online or going back in person.”
What advice would you give to underclassmen?
- “As important as your social life is, don’t let it consume you. Your assignments matter.”
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
- “With my own farm and equine business. Probably with a small family; two kids and a significant other.”