What is the most meaningful thing a teacher has ever taught you or said to you?
- “Marcha, we are surprised to see you any day.” - Mr. Sweitzer
Best and worst part about being a senior?
- “The best thing is work release, the worst thing is senioritis.”
What did you want to be when you grew up in elementary school versus now?
- “I’ve wanted to weld my whole life and that’s what I’m doing after school.”
When high school gets difficult, how do you cope?
- “I drive around.”
Most embarrassing trend you took part in?
- “Parting my hair down the middle, but I rocked it.”
If you could change a rule, which rule would you change and why?
- “I would change the no outside drinks rule because some people paid for their drinks.”
What was your best tardy (late to class) excuse?
- “I fell up the stairs.”
What is the most creative excuse you’ve used to get out of a homework assignment?
- “I had homework in another class and couldn’t get to your assignment.”
If you could start school over, what would you do differently?
- “Sleep more.”
Who inspired you throughout high school?
- “Mr. Sweitzer.”
What has motivated you to get through high school?
- “My teachers.”
A song that best describes high school is…?
- “'Poker Face', by Lady Gaga.”
What is one word to describe your high school experience?
What is the most difficult decision you’ve had to make relating to high school?
- “Whether I wanted to study or get extra hours at work.”
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
- “Working the same full-time job that I’m in now.”