What is the most meaningful thing a teacher has ever taught you or said to you?
- “Failure is the best teacher.”
Best and worst part about being a senior?
What did you want to be when you grew up in elementary school versus now?
- “Video game developer.”
When high school gets difficult, how do you cope?
- “Play the trombone.”
What is your first day of school traditions?
- “Getting breakfast.”
Most embarrassing trend you took part in?
- “Shakespeare's ‘Macbeth’ acted out in Arbaugh’s class.”
If you could change a rule, which rule would you change and why?
- “Outside drinks.”
What was your best tardy (late to class) excuse?
- “Ran out of toilet paper in the bathroom and had to wait for someone to bring more.”
What is the most creative excuse you’ve used to get out of a homework assignment?
- “My dog was sick and had to see the vet.”
If you could start school over, what would you do differently?
- “Turn in my work on time.”
Who inspired you throughout high school?
- “Mr. Grabigal.”
What has motivated you to get through high school?
A song that best describes high school is…?
- “Life is a Highway.”
What scares you the most about leaving high school and going into the “real world”?
- “No more free lunch.”
What is the most difficult decision you’ve had to make relating to high school?
- “The classes I wanted to take for the next year.”
What advice would you give to underclassmen?
- “Don’t take due dates for granted.”
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
- “A college band professor.”