What is the most meaningful thing a teacher has ever taught you or said to you?
- “It's okay to be proud of yourself even if you aren't necessarily the best at what you do.”
Best and worst part about being a senior?
- “The best part is all the memories that you make throughout the year, the worst is the lack of motivation.”
What did you want to be when you grew up in elementary school versus now?
- “In elementary school, I wanted to be a doctor but now I am majoring in international business.”
When high school gets difficult, how do you cope?
- “It is important to remember that there is a lot of life left to live after high school. It's hard whenever everyone tells you that high school is the best years of your life when it doesn't always feel that way at the moment. However, it's important to remember that your perspective will change as you grow, and sometimes people forget about all the hard parts of high school.”
What is your first day of school traditions?
- “Taking a picture with my little brother right before we leave for school.”
Most embarrassing trend you took part in?
- “The slime-making era we all went through.”
If you could change a rule, which rule would you change and why?
- “We should be able to bring drinks from home because honestly, it would make my day better if I could drink coffee in the morning.
- “I would join a sport. I feel like athletics is an aspect of high school that I really missed out on.”
If you could travel back in time, to the beginning of high school, what would you tell yourself?
- “It's really not that serious, enjoy the memories, and don't let the little things bother you.”
Who inspired you throughout high school?
- “The upperclassmen and the friendships that I formed with them. Along with many of my teachers and the meaningful relationships I formed with them.”
What has motivated you to get through high school?
- “The possibilities of moving forward and experiencing new things.”
What scares you the most about leaving high school and going into the “real world”?
- “Learning to be independent aside from the people I've known my whole life.”
What is one word to describe your high school experience?
What is the most difficult decision you’ve had to make relating to high school?
- “Deciding whether to take more AP classes or more electives.”
What advice would you give to underclassmen?
- “It gets easier as you get older. The work gets harder but you become more equipped to solve it.”
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
- “Hopefully working in international business somewhere.”