What's the most meaningful thing a teacher has ever taught you or said to you?
- "The most meaningful thing that a teacher has taught me is to be unique. My whole life, I have been involved with music, which I have been an outcast because of. I never followed the crowd when it comes to interests, but I continued with music and now I am going to study music in college."
Best and worst part about being a senior?
- "The best part about being a senior is getting more respect from teachers. The worst thing about being a senior is having senioritis and not wanting to do anything."
What did you want to be when you grew up in elementary school versus now?
- “When I was in elementary school, I always wanted to be either a meteorologist or something in the science field because I wanted money. Now I want to follow my dreams and study music in college.”
What is your first day of school traditions?
- “My first day of school traditions include getting a picture under my crab-apple tree in my backyard.”
Most embarrassing trend you took part in?
- “The most embarrassing trend I took part in was definitely the mustache trend from 2nd-4th grade.”
If you could change a rule, which rule would you change and why?
- “I would change the water bottle rule. The upperclassmen have not had any issues with bringing prohibited drinks into the school, which is why we shouldn't be punished for underclassmen's actions.”
If you could start school over, what would you do differently?
- “I would come to school on time more and use my time more efficiently.”
If you could travel back in time, to the beginning of high school, what would you tell yourself?
- “I would tell myself to not get so upset about homework assignments and that it's not the end of the world if I am late on an assignment, but I still have to work hard for my grades.”
Who inspired you throughout high school?
- “My dad has inspired me throughout high school by helping me through my homework and motivating me to work hard.”
A song that best describes high school is..?
- “‘Fifteen’ by Taylor Swift.”
What scares you the most about leaving high school and going into the “real world"?
- “I am terrified to leave high school because I am not good with change and I am worried that when I have to make my own decisions, I will make the wrong one.”
What is one word to describe your high school experience?
What is the most difficult decision you've had to make relating to high school?
- “The most difficult decision that I made was if I wanted to go on my Junior Year Youth and Government trip or Disney World with the music department. I picked Disney World, which was expensive, but definitely worth it.”
What advice would you give to underclassmen?
- “I would tell them to try different extracurricular activities other than sports. I have joined many different clubs and ensembles that I have made so many friends in. The togetherness and family bond that we have always kept me going through high school.”
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
- “I see myself using music to help sick children in need.”