What is the most meaningful thing a teacher has ever taught you or said to you?
- “The bigger they are the harder they fall.”
Best and worst thing about being a senior?
- “Best: You run the school. Worst: Some teachers pray on your downfall.”
What did you want to be when you grew up in elementary school versus now?
- “I wanted to be a doctor. I still do.”
When high school gets difficult, how do you cope?
- “I tighten up.”
What is your first day of school traditions?
- “Pictures with Mama.”
Most embarrassing trend you took part in?
- “Anti-Lucas club.”
If you could change a rule, which rule would you change and why?
- “I would allow full water bottles to be brought into school.”
What was your best tardy (late to class) excuse?
- “Car problems.”
What is the most creative excuse you’ve used to get out of a homework assignment?
- “Power went out.”
If you could start school over, what would you do differently?
- “I would take it more seriously.”
If you could travel back in time, to the beginning of high school, what would you tell yourself?
- “You don’t need approval from your peers to be successful.”
Who inspired you throughout high school?
- “My parents.”
What has motivated you to get through high school?
- “My future, cash money.”
What scares you the most about leaving high school and going into the “real world”?
- “Not having my best bids to keep me humble.”
What is one word to describe your high school experience?
What is the most difficult decision you’ve had to make relating to high school?
- “My schedule for the year, and my decision not to play football.”
What advice would you give to underclassmen?
- “Don’t take anyone’s garbage.”
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
- “On the cover page of Forbes.”