Best and worst part about being a senior?
- “The best part has to be looking forward to the future and everything going forward. The worst is leaving everyone.”
What did you want to be when you grew up in elementary school versus now?
- “I wanted to be a NICU nurse, but now I want to be an industrial engineer.”
When high school gets difficult, how do you cope?
- “Hang out with my friends or ask them for help.”
What is your first day of school traditions?
- “Taking pictures outside of my house with my family with a board that says all my favorite things.”
Most embarrassing trend you took part in?
- “Side bangs.”
If you could change a rule, which rule would you change and why?
- “Not allowed to bring filled water bottles.”
What was your best tardy (late to class) excuse?
- “I threw up on the way here.”
If you could start school over, what would you do differently?
- “I would be more social starting at a younger age.”
If you could travel back in time, to the beginning of high school, what would you tell yourself?
- “Don't be afraid to do the things that you want to do.”
Who inspired you throughout high school?
- “Lucas Haight.”
- “My family and friends.”
A song that best describes high school is…?
- “We Are Young' by Fun.”
What scares you the most about leaving high school and going into the “real world”?
- “That I am not going to do things on my own correctly.”
What is one word to describe your high school experience?
What advice would you give to underclassmen?
- “Don't be afraid to be a part of student life at BAHS.”
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?